The best love is the kind that awakens
the soul and makes us reach for more;
that plants a fire in our hearts
and brings peace to our minds ....
That's what you've given me
and that's what I hope to give to you forever.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Blog!

Blog. Haha! Oh..what to blog about! Well I am starting up WW again and I think that having this blog will help with not only WW but other things that are going on in life.

Today is day 2 restarting weight watchers! Yesterday was an okay day! Today...started a little rocky. I was going to have Cheerios for breakfast but when the boyfriend told me we were out of milk...I opted for some nachos! HAHA! Yeah, I don't know where nachos came from. But I did end up eating some nachos..but it was WW cheese and only a few chips. It still took up a chunk of my points that was probably unnecessary. You only live once right?!

That motto definitely gets me into a bit of trouble lately. My credit card bill is pretty disgusting and I just keep racking it up because I want to do things. Boyfriend says the balance on my credit card is giving me a credit score..I wouldn't know since I just got my first credit card. It has also been a problem with my meal choices which is why I am restarting weight watchers. I have been convinced to go out to eat more times in the past couple months than I have in years. It's disgusting. I think one week I ended up going to BWW three times. Yeah..it makes me sick too! But all of that is about to change! I feel sooo much better eating quality food and exercising. My body just feels cleaner.

Speaking of my body feeling clean...Soda has taken over my life, Diet Coke and Coke Zero are HUGE weaknesses. The lack of funds have helped with paying for soda, but still. I just started drinking an adequate amount of water again because I invested in a new water bottle!! I know that seems silly, but I find it hard to drink water out of a glass. Straws and water bottles with built in straws are what motivate me to drink more water. I usually end up drinking five 32oz bottles everyday. On those days, my routine is often interrupted with frequent bathroom trips...typical.

As long as I am just starting out with this blog, I might as well lay out some ground rules (well maybe..THE ground rule since I don't have any other ones):
-My favorite baseball team IS and always will be the Chicago Cubs. I have been to only one game this season and it was in Milwaukee. I am heading on to my second of MANY this Sunday and I couldn't be more excited. I know that they are an emotional rollercoaster ride, but it doesn't bother me. I know that we haven't won a World Series in over a century, but again..I don't care. I love them unconditionally. I can admit when they suck and definitely can take some wise cracks about them. They aren't perfect and I love that. However...Alfonso Soriano is pretty close to perfect. ;-)

Time for work. More later? Possibly. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment